Friday, August 24, 2012

1 Month

I can't believe my baby is already a month old! Where does the time go?

Things to remember about Nathan's first month:

  •  We aren't sure how much you weigh as we don't go back to the doctor until next month but we are guessing around 9 pounds.
  • You are wearing size 1 diapers.
  • You are starting to grow out of your newborn clothes and can wear some of your 3 months clothing.
  • You are long and skinny. A lot of your 3 month clothes fit length wise but are still a little too big around. 
  • You love to smile! That toothless grin gets me every stinkin' time. 
  • You are such a happy, content baby. 
  • The only times you really cry are when you get your bath and are hungry. You are not too fond of bath time yet. 
  • You love when people talk to you. You just smile and coo. 
  • You are still nursing about every 3 hours.
  • You are such a good sleeper! Some nights you sleep 5-6 hours straight which mommy loves!
  • You love to sit in your swing and bouncy seat. 
  • Your neck is getting stronger and stronger. You do so well at holding your head up.
Nathan, we love watching you grow and learn new things each day. You are such a joy. Your mommy and daddy love you to the moon and back!



2 comments:

  1. Kim, I blessed to have you as a wonderful wife and mother to our child. I am amazed at how you care dearly for Nathan and love him unapologetically. I am excited to continue to raise him together and glorify God through him as parents. To read these posts make me realize how great of a God we have and how much he truly has blessed me with you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete