Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Texas Christmas

We headed to Big Spring to spend Christmas with my family. We surprised my family and arrived a day early. We spent Christmas with my parents, sister, brother-in-law, nephew, grandparents and great-grandmother. Needless to say, we had a house full! Oh, and 2 dogs! We had a great time.  Nathan received so many wonderful gifts. Thankful to have a family who loves our little guy as much as we do. I apologize but the rest of this post will be a picture overload.

The best picture we could get with 2 kids.

All of the gifts.

Our little family 
(My great-grandmother made my stocking and my mom made Alex's and Nathan's)

Christmas morning

Nathan with his toys from Santa

Philip LOVED his Elmo house shoes

Watching a video with Nonny

This picture isn't the best quality but I love how the boys are looking at each other. 
Please take notice of Philip's expression!  

 Philip must have been a good boy this year because Santa did good!

Story time with Nonny

Again not the best quality but I sure love his little expression! 

Opening gifts with daddy

 Sweet boy was very tired at this point.

Nathan's first Christmas was a success! Just can't believe it is already over. Next up, an Arkansas Christmas! 

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post and I love your stockings! They are a lot like ours! :)

    ReplyDelete