Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happy 1st birthday, Nathan!

On Friday, July 19th, my precious baby turned 1! I can't believe how this past year has just flown by!


We woke up Friday morning and ate birthday pancakes in the shape of Mickey Mouse. And of course, I forgot to take a picture! We then headed to the airport to pick up Aunt Amy! After picking up Aunt Amy, we met Uncle Chad, Aunt Julie and cousins Mabry and Clark for lunch at MoMak's Burger joint.

I love this picture! Look at those faces!

 Sweet cousins!

After lunch, we ran a few errands before heading home for Nathan to take a nap! Then when he woke up, Granddad, Grandmother, Aunt Nan and Uncle Pop were at his house!


We hung out at the house for a little bit before heading to eat supper at Texas Pride BBQ. 






We had such a fun filled day spent with family and friends! I still cannot believe that God chose me to be his mom. What a blessing he is to our family.

We love you Nathan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment