Thursday, September 20, 2012

Playing Catch Up

Last Wednesday, I was able to attend MOPS at our church. It was such a blessing to talk with other mothers about the joys and struggles of motherhood. It was also the first time for someone other than a family member to keep Nathan. He did wonderful! I was thankful for Mrs. Dawn for taking such good care of him. Here is my sweet boy before MOPS.



Please excuse the blurriness of the pictures. It's getting harder and harder to get a clear shot.

This past weekend we traveled to Frisco, TX to spend some time with Grandmother, Granddad, Uncle Chad, Aunt Julie and cousins Mabry and Clark. It was a short trip but we sure had lots of fun! I, unfortunately, didn't get any pictures....I was too busy spending time with family! We shopped, ate good food and attended a Frisco Roughriders game who played the Springfield Cardinals.

While in Frisco, I bought Nathan a new hat to match his daddy. I'm a little biased but he is the cutest little boy ever!
We go to the doctor this afternoon for Nathan to get his shots! :( Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment