Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Weekend

We had a busy but fun weekend. On Friday, we headed to the north side of town and shopped a little bit. We still had a gift card so we bought a mirror to go over our mantle and a big clock for our living room.

But before our shopping extravaganza, we decided to eat at Chester's which is known as having the best burgers in San Antonio.


We thought they were good (though very greasy) but we've had better. On Saturday, we had a cleaning and work on the house day. Although we didn't get much cleaning done, we did plant flowers, work in the yard and do a little decorating for Fall. Let me tell ya, working in the yard is hard work! I mean my legs were so sore from pulling up dead plants. Our yard still needs tons of TLC but we made some headway.


Sunday night our small group from church came over to our house. We are starting a new study called Explicit Gospel by Matt Chandler. I am super excited about it. We had a great time eating and just fellowshipping together.

Now, I can't do a whole post without posting a picture of my sweet boy!


Look at those chubby cheeks! I am so in love!


No comments:

Post a Comment