Saturday, November 17, 2012

Catch Up

Life has been somewhat busy lately. I don't really know what all we have been doing but it has definitely been busy!

In case you didn't hear, Nathan FINALLY rolled over from his stomach to his back. I had been "practicing" with him several times a day. Then this past Monday, I decided to let him take a short nap on his belly. I left his room then came back and to my surprise that little stinker was rolling over! He is stubborn like his mommy and likes to do things on his own time.

Nathan is also starting to sit up on his own. Now he can only sit there for 10 seconds by himself before he topples over but it still made this momma very proud! It's the little things.

Sorry for the blurriness but he was in the process of falling over!

Today marks my puppy's 1st birthday! CeCe is such a good dog. She is definitely a daddy's girl because he plays with her. CeCe loves Nathan and loves to give him kisses! 
 
 
To celebrate, we took CeCe to Petco for the first time. She got a new bone, some treats and a special dinner! Nathan also got to see the fish and birds. We had a fun little outing!


No comments:

Post a Comment