Tuesday, June 25, 2013

11 Months

I don't even want to talk about it.

Wanna know why I'm so late writing this blog post? Because I refuse to accept the fact that we are now less than month away from my tiny, sweet, baby boy turning 1.

Again, I don't want to talk about it.

Nonetheless, I need to write this post so my OCD won't kick in from skipping a month. So here goes nothing...

Nathan, this is what you have been up to this month:

  • You still wear 9-12 month clothing
  • You still wear a size 3 diaper but sometimes a 4
  • I'm guessing you weigh around 20 pounds
  • You eat all table food and you eat like a man!
  • You wear a size 2 shoe...you have tiny feet
  • You take 24 oz of formula each day
  • You love to share your food. We can ask to have a bite and you are always willing to give us one. You also love to share your food with CeCe especially your vegetables.
  • You sleep about 12 hours every night...usually go to bed around 7
  • You take about a 2-3 hour nap each day
  • You are so busy and crawl everywhere
  • You can walk holding our hands or holding on to something but refuse to walk on your own (I think if your feet would grow some then you would have better balance!)
  • Your favorite thing to do is throw any and every ball or as you say "ba-ba-ba"
  • You still love to say "igh" and point to every light you see
  • You know where your head and eyes are
  • You are able to sign the words "more", "please" and "all done"
  • You don't like to sit still. You are constantly on the move.
  • You LOVE to climb the stairs. We have to block the stairs at all times.
  • You have figured out how to open the pocket door leading to the kitchen. I no longer can keep you contained to the living room.
  • You still love to play with CeCe. You walk and crawl all over her. You love playing ball and rope with her.
  • You love watching Mickey Mouse and Baby Einstein. For some reason, you do NOT like Veggie Tales. You cry every time I put it on.

Nathan, you are the sweetest little boy. Your daddy and I don't deserve you but I'm so glad the Lord saw fit to bless us with you. You are truly a joy.



We love you sweet boy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment