Friday, June 7, 2013

Arkansas Vacation Pt. 1

Several weeks ago, we headed up to Jonesboro, AR to spend a few days with Alex's parents. We had such a good time! Nathan experienced a lot of "firsts" this trip! He got to ride on an airplane, go to his first baseball game and get his first haircut.

Bear with me, because I took a lot of pictures! It will probably take a few posts to get everything in.

We left on a Thursday morning and drove to Frisco, TX to spend the night with Alex's sister and her family. Nathan loved getting to play with his cousins, Mabry and Clark! And mommy and daddy enjoyed getting to spend time with the adults!

Clark and Nathan are only about 6 months apart. I know these 2 are going to be best friends!

We got up Friday morning and flew to Little Rock. This was Nathan's first plane ride. I wasn't too nervous because it was only an hour flight and Alex was with me. Nathan did awesome! We had a bottle ready for him at take-off and he finished it when we landed. And he watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in the middle!


And I did not even plan for him to wear that shirt with the airplane on it! I didn't even notice until we were on the plane. Guess it was just a sixth sense type thing. :)

Up next, Nathan's first baseball game!

No comments:

Post a Comment