Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Chicken Taco Soup

One of the big things I miss about living in North Carolina is the weather. Fall was my favorite season with the vibrant colors and crisp weather. We don't quite get to experience that here in San Antonio but we still love living here!

For the past few days, the weather has been just hot and humid. Well today it finally feels somewhat like Fall. It's gloomy and cool out or should I say cool-er! :) I had to take advantage of the cooler weather so I decided to make my mom's Chicken Taco Soup in the crockpot. So I wanted to share the recipe with you all because it's too good to keep to myself. I'm sure my mom won't care!

Boil 3-4 chicken breasts (dice)
1 c. broth
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can Rotel
1 can creamed corn
 4 oz. velveeta
1 cup cooked rice

Place all ingredients (except the rice) in the crockpot and simmer until warm and cheese has melted. Add the cooked rice to soup before serving. Serve over tortilla chips.

Alex and I love this recipe! It's so easy and so yummy!


If you don't know what to cook for supper tonight, then here ya go! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I will definitely be making this sometime this week, thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete