Thursday, October 25, 2012

Laughing and Hair

I have only heard Nathan laugh a couple of times. That boy does not hand out those laughs freely. I can act like an idiot trying to get him to laugh and all I get is a smile or two which is better than nothing. That little stinker. But I finally caught him laughing on video. Please ignore the stupid sound I am making and the awful camera work. Also, I don't know why the video is sideways but all you need to hear is that sweet laugh!


On another note, ever since Nathan was born his hair sticks straight up in the back. I can wet it with water every day but within the next few minutes it is sticking right back up. So I've decided to stop fighting it and let it stick up! I should start calling him Alfalfa from The Little Rascals. I still think he's the cutest little boy ever! So here are a few shots of his lovely hair.




The last photo was taken right after he woke up. Don't ya just love it??

2 comments:

  1. Has mom told you that Alex's hair used to do that all the time too?? I remember Mom stressed out and then just buzzed it to quit worrying about it, also I think I remember Dad saying that his hair used to stick up all the time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim! I love reading your blog and seeing sweet Nathan grow! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blog award on my blog. I hope you can participate! It's a fun way to encourage bloggers you like to keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete